A Wood engraving by Michael Renton with monogram and dated 1988 within the wood block. The print is on thick hand made paper and unsigned.
Image size 128 x 102mm
There are only Artists proofs of 12 copies only.
Trinity Hospital is a group of Alms-houses nestling on the river’s edge between Greenwich Power Station and the Old Royal Naval College on the south bank of the River Thames at Greenwich London, England. Originally built in 1613 by Henry Howard, Earl of Northampton, it was rebuilt in 1812 in Gothic Style. It was one of three Trinity alms-houses founded in the last year of his life, the others being in Clun, Shropshire and Shotesham, Norfolk